Monday, December 12, 2016

Research Blog #7


Frame:

The framework of observational learning concepts help make sense of my project. I am using this

 frame to explain how the millennial generation uses this type of learning when it comes to watching

movies because the characters in the movies serve as role models for individuals who are still

developing their perception of the world. Some terms key to understanding observational learning is

model because each character in a movie represent a model of how individuals could fall into that

personality archetype. Another word would be secondary knowledge, this is knowledge that humans

have not evolved to acquire. An example of this would be anything learned in a didactic way such as

morals and behaviors learned from books or movies. I will use this framework and these key words

to help my research by using my sources and make sense of them through observational learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment